Nursing Home Manager£50,000+ (negotiable DOE)Preston, Lancashire
I am currently working on behalf of an exceptional provider of care within the UK! My clients are looking for an experienced Nurse registered Home Manager for their beautiful home in the Preston area.
As the Home Manager your responsibilities would be:
- To manage all aspects of care home performance
- Your focus will be on running your Care Home as a successful business, whilst delivering outstanding quality and service to our residents and their relatives.
- To lead the development of the Care Home and its related services through effective promotion and capitalisation of market opportunities.
- To be responsible for the efficient day-to-day and long-term management of the Care Home, ensuring the highest quality person-centered care is given, round the clock, throughout the home.
- To develop effective working communication with all heads of units and departments within the Care Home and ensure regular supervision of all units and departments.
- To ensure the on-going monitoring of standards of care provided within the Care Home.
- Develop and maintain a high quality of care and ensure registration of the Care Home is retained, working towards the goal of Outstanding.
- To improve and maintain morale among all staff through effective leadership, consultation and communication.
- To attain agreed levels of turnover and profitability and to prepare and adhere to annual operating budgets.
The ideal person:
- Will hold an active NMC pin
- Have at least 2/3 years within management within a care setting
- Have a passion for person-centered care
- Competitive salary
- Increased holiday days
- Free parking
- Free/discounted food
- Plus many more!!
If you tick all the boxes, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.