Our client is a specialist public care provider offering service users in the Slough area support and encouragement participation in community life. The aim of the service is to support individuals and improve their self esteem, mental health and overall wellbeingRequirements
- Social skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to manage health and well-being of service users
- Willingness to support service users with aspects of daily life
- To be able to carry out risk assessments to identify levels of support required
- Knowledge of Safeguarding
- Ability to effectively manage a caseload of service users
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Good salary
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing support and training
- Supportive team environment
- Continuous career progression
If you feel this is the perfect role for you then please apply directly and one of our consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please give Tom a call on for more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.