·Based in Leeds.
·Up to £45,000 pa DOE plus commission and bonuses.
·Company Benefits & Pension Scheme.
Our client is a part of one of the most well established and largest digital marketing agency groups in the UK. This agency is a Magento solutions partner with household named brands on their roster. They are one of 13 certified Professional UK partners, and they hold more certifications per-head than any other UK Magento agency. Benefiting from being a part of a group, they have all the required resource at their disposal, whilst maintaining a warm and dynamic familial like workplace.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join the team to help develop, build, and maintain their portfolio of clients. You will work alongside all areas of the business, including design, development and project management to deliver excellent customer service and award-winning projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
·Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels and ensure the understand the services on offer.
·Work on key clients whilst having a strong understanding of their business to make recommendations to maximise revenue potential.
·Meeting monthly targets.
·Work closely with the project management team to schedule and facilitate projects, organise briefings, run workshops and ensure projects deadlines are met.
·Supporting and training of junior colleagues.
·Keeping up to date with industry trends and Magento releases.
·Assisting internal marketing, attending client sites, events, presentations (virtual during the current pandemic) where appropriate.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are searching for candidates who:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as an account manager in the digital sector.
- Have a solid understanding of the application of technology and digital marketing solutions in the business environment.
- Have experience with working with working with clients who have high marketing spend across multiple sites.
- Have demonstrable evidence of consistently hitting sales targets.
- Have experience in uncovering sales opportunities within current accounts.
- Are confident in their communication skills and able to develop strong customer relationships, delivering excellent customer service, managing expectations, and delivering results.
- Are self-motivated and can work efficiently and independently using their own initiative.
- Have experience in maintaining and managing key documentation and a clear audit trail of client communication.
Beneficial but non-essential skills:
- Previous experience working with Magento.
- Magento Solution Specialist Qualification.
- Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA.
- Working knowledge of third-party systems such as Google Analytics, Payment Gateways, ERP Solutions, Shipping Solutions etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a growing and fast-paced team within a thriving industry. If you would like further information or to apply, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website: Marmion Recruitment.
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us.