Maintenance Manager Role - Circa will be £40,000 PLUS a Pay Review in 3 months & Bonuses!! Location: Durham
Shifts: Day Shift (Monday to Friday, occasional weekend)
A FANTASTIC position has arisen with a World Leading company in what they do! My client is a well establish and very stable company, who right now are exceeding targets!!! Company Benefits:
Early Finish Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Low employee turnover
- Opportunity for progression
- VERY stable industry and company to be a part of
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my Client here within the North East, who is a leading manufacturer and a specialist within their industry who are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager. The company have a low turnover of staff and pay huge attention to the training and growth of their employee's.The Position:
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager, who is Multi Skilled ideally with an Electrically Biased background to fulfil a permanent position. This position requires experience of leading teams, being hands on and to have had experience working on projects previously.
Skills & Requirements of a Maintenance Manager:
- HNC / HND / ONC Maintenance Qualification (Time Served)
- To have worked in some form of high demanding manufacturing industry
- Leadership qualities / experience of Management and leading a team.
- Multi Skilled Abilities
- Experience of working / managing projects.
- Good communication skills - IT literate
Why Should You Apply?
- To ensure that the PPM is loaded into the schedule, ensuring equipment reliability.
- Communicate with various other departments, ensuring that all schedules are planned accurately. Delivering excellent customer service.
- Work in a data driven environment.
- Fault Finding and problem solving.
- Oversee and manage the maintenance department, ensuring all plans are being adhered too.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
- Act to reactive maintenance problems.
- Ability to build relationships with internal departments and teams.
- Using own initiative and making your own maintenance / engineering decisions.
- Hands on approach with multiple projects
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a company who offer opportunities for progression and pay real attention to their employees.
- Fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment.
- Growing Company