An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regional Trainer/Learning and Development Manager to work for a national healthcare provider who specialise in supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health and other associated needs across residential and supported living services.
They are looking for a Learning and Training Manager to oversee the company's training programmes, support employee's who are completing their Diploma's or apprenticeships and help with delivering the mandatory training and introduction to the company.The main responsibilities of the Learning and Training Manager include:
- To engage the business to increase the work of the company inhouse apprenticeships and all forms of qualification related activities including external partnership relationships
- Manage, maintain and optimise the Funding MIS System (MAYTAS) and regularly provide and analyse reports that are utilised to improve outcomes for learners.
- To lead the planning, development, delivery and monitoring of apprenticeship and full cost programmes; the day-to-day operation of those programmes with the Head of Department, ensuring that the curriculum is delivered efficiently and effectively across all areas of the business.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and develop a plan that will deliver innovative programmes of delivery to the staff.
- Develop further qualifications that will support development of job roles within the company at both Group Support and Operational level.
- Appropriate Occupational / Professional Qualifications Assessor Awards.
- Relevant teaching, training or instructional design qualification (PTLLS, TAP, CTP)
- Extensive knowledge of the Health & Social Care Sector
- Experience in leading an apprenticeship team at Management Level
- Extensive knowledge of the ESFA funding rules
- Competitive salary and car allowance £3960
- Flexible working - office, at home and out in the services
- Development opportunities in house
- Great employee benefits
If you are interested in this Learning and Training manager role then please apply or for more information contact Jen Henry at Domus Recruitment.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."