Care Assistant - Sheen - Female
Sheen, Richmond, Barnes, Mortlake, Kew, Roehampton, Isleworth, Twickenham, Teddington, Hounslow and Hampton areas.
£10.75 per hour - 10- 30hrs per week Are you an experienced carer? Are you someone looking for a change in career?
Either way, if you are passionate about making a difference to someone else's life, then a role at CuraCare might be for you!
We are currently looking for people to join our team of Care Assistants based in and around the above areas to help care for people in their own homes.Each visit would be different, however you will find yourself doing such things as:
What is on offer for our Carers?
- Helping with personal care, this will include washing and dressing patients
- Preparing meals
- Supporting with medication
- Escorting to various appointments
- Providing companionship
Who are we looking for?
- Above average industry pay! £10.75ph on weekdays, £12.55ph on weekends & £21ph on bank holidays
- 28 days holiday per year, pro-rata
- Pension Scheme contribution & enhanced pay on bank holidays
- Mileage paid when driving or cycling OR half the cost of your railcard or bus fares
- Paid referral scheme - earn up to £250
- Long service / employee recognition
- Smartphone app that makes admin tasks easier
- Free Uniform & PPE
- On-going professional development & career progression opportunities
- Dedicated Care Manager & 24/7, 365 days a year office / out of hours support
We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping other people. Although experience is helpful, it is not a requirement of our role, we can provide you with the confidence to become a wonderful carer with the outstanding training that is provided. Things we do look for in a Care Assistant are:
For more information, please call Alison on or APPLY NOW!
- A capable and reliable character
- A caring, kind, and compassionate nature, with a genuine desire to help the elderly
- A fluency in English with good written and spoken communication skills
- A car driver with a valid UK driving licence is desirable (Preferred but not essential)
**Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9*