- Greater London Area (UK)Salary
- Up to £50,000 per annum + up to 25% bonusBenefits
- Private medical insurance + Company carHours per week -
39 hours per weekOverview
Our client currently have an opportunity for a Site Manager to join our team. This is a field-based role which involves regular travel and overnight stays covering the South East & Greater London Area (UK). There may also be the requirement to travel further afield on occasion.About the Client
Leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that Insulation offers.
Service-led business unit providing design and construction teams with a comprehensive portfolio of advanced through-wall façade systems suitable for a multitude of performance applications and architectural stylesAbout the RoleKey Responsibilities:
- Customer product training, covering all aspects from delivery, storage, handling, and installation.
- Development of technical literature including installation guides and training presentations.
- Development and construction of new product training rigs.
- New product applications, design, and development of induction programmes for customers.
- Customer onsite support, advice, and inspections.
About the CandidateThe successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Inspection of "in progress" roofing and cladding systems ensuring installation/specification compliance to company requirements.
- Inspection of existing building envelopes.
- Produce and issue site inspection reports to a high commercial / contractual level.
- Reporting to Field Service Manager on identified product non- compliance's and customer training needs.
- Organising customer product training at Holywell, various locations across the UK, including customer's premises or virtually online using blue jeans or teams.
- Specification of training facilities and services to support training programmes.
- Deliver and present training programmes to customers, using various computer software and visual aids.
- Install a consistently reliable feedback system providing information on literature amendments; technical advice; product development and other services to support continuous improvement of products, service, and applications.
- Convey feedback from sites to internal departments, on product application and performance.
- Liaise on customer interface activities with Area Sales Managers.
Points of Appeal
- Good working knowledge of the roofing and cladding industry covering the supply/installation of products, site, and contractual issues.
- Experience of building regulations and insurance requirements.
- The ability to work at height and understand the health and safety requirements for roofing and cladding.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Be a team player.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Have the ability to problem solve to a positive outcome.
- A formal qualification to HND in Construction or NVQ Level 2/3 in Roofing & Cladding is essential.
- A Construction Skills Certification Scheme Card will be required to carry out the role
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
- Paying up to £50k and bonus
- Well established company who can offer stability and longevity with career progression
- Fully expensed company car
- Extensive training opportunities
- Private medical insurance