Care Assistant, Dementia Care, Residential Care Home, Carer, DBS, Health & Social Care, Permanent, GuildfordCare Assistant - Specialist Dementia
is required by a dynamic and renowned Specialist Dementia Nursing Care Home in Guildford.The Role & your Responsibilities:
As part of the care team, you will be responsible for planning and providing exceptional care to their residents with a focus on delivering a personalised experience for every resident. They want their residents to live a purposeful and meaningful life and believe that is the responsibility of everyone in the home.
Their warm and welcoming Care home place emphasis on ensuring resident's families are supported and this is very much a part of a Care Assistants role, as is working closely with health professionals to ensure high quality care is delivered at all times.Skills/Experience
This post is subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check Benefits:
- Experience working as a Carer, specifically within Dementia Care.
- The ability to assess resident's needs and record information.
- The ability to engage and support clients with their individual care and daily living.
- An awareness of the need for outward facing communications.
- An enthusiastic, self-starter with the ability to work in a small, dynamic environment.
- A confident personality with good organisational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Comprehensive training
- Market leading rates of pay
- Career development
- Unrivalled support
- Recognition and reward
- Paid holiday - 20 days per year
- Company pension
About Klein Hamilton RecruitmentKlein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
- Location: Guildford
- Salary: £10 per hour, dependent on qualifications + compelling benefits
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: Carer working within Dementia Care
- Working Hours: Shifts & alternate weekends
- Reference: AT253
- Contact: Alex Thompson
Care Assistant, Dementia Care, Residential Care Home, Carer, DBS, Health & Social Care, Permanent, Histon, Cambridgeshire