R2R People is recruiting on behalf of a local client based in Peterborough. Our client is a care company provider, delivering solutions tailored to the modern, highly collaborative and diverse market.
The company provides solutions to several vertical markets, including various different care needs.
To work under the direction of the Operations Manager and deputise when required
· To support and assist the Operations Manager with the planning, coordination,
development and administration of the activities of the Apollo Home Healthcare office and
its staff with the purpose of providing a professional quality service within its designated
· Help to motivate staff, handle administrative duties, and perform human resource tasks,
such as recruiting and assessing staff performance
· Actively promote the branch and ensure that an adequate supply of Nurses and Healthcare
Assistants are recruited and placed with service users
· To support the Operations Manager in developing the business and sustain profitability and
to ensure that all Care Quality Commission (CQC) requirements, relevant legislation and
standards along with corporate policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Support the management of the day to day activities of the office ensuring that the needs of
service users within each of their designated areas are met.
· Share in the day to day running of the office as the needs of the business dictates.
· Working closely with Office Consultants to ensure operational processes are being followed.
· Work closely with problematic packages of care to ensure we have a clear plan of action to
resolve issues that have been raised.
· Coaching and supporting office staff to ensure they understand their job role and are meeting
the objectives that have been set.