We have partnered with an International Law Firm based in London who are looking for a Finance Paralegal to join them on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the partners, this role offers client exposure from the outset, and a strong element of transactional work.
- Being the main point of contact for investment banks and legal teams
- Drafting deal documents from precedents
- Reviewing standard transaction documents from counsel
- Scheduling deal documents to ensure compliance with overall deal timetable.
- Diarising and dealing with processes for multiple weekly closings
- Maintaining a database of all transactions in progress and creating monthly deal flow lists
To be considered for this role, candidates must have at least 2 years' worth of transactional experience gained within a Law Firm. Candidates must also have strong organisational skills and be able to work under limited supervision.
Please apply for full details.