Overall Purpose of the Role
- A key role to drive forward the growth and development of our online e-trading business you will be working closely with the Head of Retail to deliver the retail strategy, increase online sales and deliver budgeted growth expectations.
- To oversee the running of all E Trading Channels with full responsibility of delivering the agreed budget.
- To maximise sales and expansion of existing E Trading channels; E-bay and Amazon.
- To establish, launch and manage the expansion of a range of new online shops/ventures.
- Ensure that we have a broad portfolio of E- trading channels, that appeal to a broad base of customers.
- Be an e-trading champion and drive and inspire others to be the same both throughout the organisation.
- Actively support an environmentally and socially conscious ethos in relation to - practices.
Driving Income Growth and Development
- Be ambitious in growing profits and lead on an action plan and long-term strategy to achieve a growth in results, in line with the retail strategy.
- Ensure all cost and income budgets outlined in agreed objectives to be achieved.
- Identify areas of opportunity to grow the e-trading business on new platforms, and delivering on new departments, working closely with the Head of Retail for implementation.
- Develop annual promotional activities that complement the wider retail offering.
- Monitor industry trends, competitor's performance trends and report back on any relevant developments with the sector.
- Undertake any other appropriate duties required to achieve performance targets and realise the full potential of the retail chain
- Building on the E-Trading reputation and brand
- In conjunction with the Marketing and Communications team and the Senior Retail team establish a full brand identity for all e-trading platforms.
- Develop and maintain a reporting programme to monitor and communicate progress and development of e-trading sales and initiatives.
- Drive excellence in customer service. Aspire to achieve and maintain 100% feedback
- Conduct weekly sales and performance reviews and provide analysis of performance against agreed metrics, introducing new ones where required.
- Establish excellent standards in visual merchandising of products via all online channels.
- Produce and maintain high quality digital photography to enhance the offer of donated items sold on our e-trading channels, in line with any brand guidelines.
- Manage the posting/fulfilment service ensuring products are packaged and dispatched promptly and securely. Ensuring that the costs and methods of fulfilment are reviewed regularly, and recommendations are discussed with the Head of Retail.
- Allocate products to the correct income department category in order to maximise sales of donated items through e-trading channels
- Be responsible for sorting, categorising and pricing donated goods to make sure items are fit for selling as per the e-trading procedures.
- Perform regular site testing to ensure optimum levels of functionality.
- Conduct regular team meetings within the e-shop for staff and volunteers, updating them on the progress of the e-trading channels
- To inspire, coach and motivate your E trading volunteer team; Ensure sufficient volunteer cover through effective management of team resources e.g. rotas, holidays and lieu time and that those volunteers are effectively managed on a daily basis. Allocating workloads fairly and consistently
- Attend Management Meetings, budget meetings and any other meetings as required as indicated by the Head of Retail, and cascade information to the team as appropriate.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.