My client, a small practice based in Warwickshire are looking to expand their team of committed, passionate finance professionals, so if you are seeking a new role within a professional practice environment, then perhaps this might be the change you are looking for?
Ideally, applicants would have a background in professional practice. This business support the study of professional qualification (ACCA/AAT) and there is also an option for flexible working.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- A good working knowledge of the most popular accounting software packages, Sage, Xero & Quickbooks would be ideal as would a working knowledge of taxation, VAT & payroll.
- Preparing schedules of receipts & payments
- Exposure to Management Accounting
- Reconciliation of bank accounts & cash accounts
- Preparing schedules of prepayments & accruals
- Reconciliation of VAT & PAYE accounts
- Producing draft accounts for sole traders/ partnerships / companies
If you are within a commutable distance from Warwickshire and looking for support and progression within your next role, please apply for immediate consideration!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.