Be part of something exciting! Our client drives the most ambitious IT careers and is an established and growing company that can offer you the opportunity to work on projects in a supportive and collaborative environment, that will impact the world. The role of Service Desk Technical Analyst supports a wide range of organisations such as Council Workers supporting major cities, Government agencies and large UK commercial businesses.What Will You Be Doing?
What Skills Will You Need?
- You will provide technical support for incoming queries related to system, software, hardware and networks. You will be problem solving for clients over the phone, which involves quite a bit of talking and then following up with them to make sure an issue has been resolved properly and in good time.
- To be successful within this role you will be able to think beyond just problem resolution, by actively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- You will be able to take control and understand your own goals in order to perform to the highest standard for your clients.
- You will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications.
- You must have good written communication skills as you will need to log calls accurately via bespoke applications.
- Previous experience working on a Service Desk or a similar environment working to SLA's is advantageous but not essential.
- You will have the ability to problem solve and trouble shoot within a busy environment. You must have sound written and spoken communication skills and be able to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Starting Salary: £19,500.
- 25 days' Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Generous share scheme (3% + 3% matching), flexible retirement plan, private health and dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, buy and sell holidays, childcare vouchers plus many more.
So, if you're a tech whizz who wants to grow within a multinational organisation which is devoted to developing their employees, get in touch and apply today!