A leading Private College based in Central London are looking to recruit a 'Traineeship Manager'.
The role is paying £50K (£35K basic plus performance related bonus)
This role is on a fixed term contract for one year, with a Potential permanent role thereafter.Key Responsibilities
- Ensure delivery of Employability skills, ICT, Functional skills, associated enrichment activity and that of planned Work Experience is in line framework of delivery for Traineeships in addition to college aims and targets, meeting a minimum of 'Good' in line with Ofsted criteria, aspiring to achieve 'Outstanding' teaching and learning.
- To develop, maintain and manage employer relationships and support in increasing employer numbers engaging and undertaking quality work experience opportunities for Traineeships
- Monitor progress of all learners and make sure that learners are on track with all aspects of their traineeship programme, work experience and positive employment / education progression that meets EFSA Traineeship recognised outcomes.
- Work closely with the Executive Board to identify and address specific management challenges in relation to contract delivery and proactively action resolutions.
Required experience and skills
- Prepare and present performance reports, against targets, as required.
- Prepare and contribute to programme development including leading on regulated training as part of the programme.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive portfolio of referral and progression partners
- Keep track of learners learning and progression by using online data systems and complete the required paperwork and one-to-ones reviews
- A teaching qualification ( minimum Cert.Ed.)
- Assessor Award Qualification E c) Vocationally competent in Maths and English, minimum L2 or equivalent
- ICT minimum L2 or equivalent
- Competent in the delivery of employability learning programmes
- A proven personal track record of high retention and achievement, with results of 85%+
- proven track record of 'good' (in line with OFSTED grades) lesson observations
- A proven track record of continuous professional development
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading clinic with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!