IT Project Manager - Edinburgh/Remote - 6 Month Contract - Inside IR35 - £400p/d
Our public sector client are looking for an IT Project Manager to work from their Head office in Edinburgh. The post holder will be responsible for managing IT projects, primarily the overseeing of transitioning to Microsoft 365. The project is already underway and many aspects are already started - however the project needs some co-ordination. There will be also other IT projects which will require project some management involvement.
The post holder will ensure project governance in line with an approved project methodology. The project manager, reporting to the Deputy Head of digital Services, will manage the project teams and work with stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Project Management Qualification.
- Sound track record of undertaking project roles within digital upgrade and implementation projects. Experience in developing technical briefs and documentation.
- Experience of deployment of deployment of Applications to a cloud service, preferably Microsoft 365
- Ensuring effective programme governance; reviewing and approving governance submissions and providing constructive feedback and advice on governance requirements and actions. Demonstrating the management of risk and the effective delivery of technical projects.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to clearly and effectively communicate issues and requirements via a range of mediums (written and verbal) to a wide audience both technical and non-technical.
- Building & Maintaining Relationships - Accomplished people management skills with the ability to build and maintain effective, flexible and collaborative working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders demonstrating your ability to negotiate with and positively influence others to achieve desired results.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - Excellent decision-making skills with evidence of your ability to analyse complex issues, problem solve and produce credible recommendations by exercising a high level of initiative, judgement and discretion in deciding appropriate actions to be undertaken.
- Efficiency Focussed - Ability to deliver successful solutions against a backdrop of limited resources and challenging timescales within a demanding environment with minimum supervision.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92671799