Infrastructure Lead/Manager - 3-6 Month Contract - London/Remote - £350-400 - Inside IR35
*this role is inside of IR35 and so requires you to work with one of our umbrella partners*
I am currently looking to speak to a London based Infrastructure Lead/Manager for a 3-6month contract role. The role will be split between remote working and on site with an average of 2 days per week on site.
The ideal candidate will need to be immediately available and demonstrate previous experience managing BAU infrastructure teams as well as having up to date hands on technical knowledge.Management Skills/Responsibilities:
- Assist Head of IT with infrastructure management.
- Experience running a 3rd line support team accountable for SLA's/KPI's supporting 1000+ users
- Participate in the design of infrastructure solutions alongside project teams
- 3rd Party Vendor Management.
- Stakeholder Reporting
- Ensure preparing root cause analysis (RCA) of all Infrastructure related incidents on timely basis as per agreed timelines.
- Financial Sector Experience
- Strong technical understanding of the implementation and management of Enterprise Datacentre technologies:
- Chassis/Blade Hosting Servers
- SAN / NAS
- VMWare (vSphere, SRM, vSAN) - Advanced level expertise
- Cloud Technologies - Azure (Microsoft Azure certifications a strong plus) / M365
- Demonstrated fluency of the Microsoft stack - Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM
- Experience managing resources in a fast moving environment and on projects with evolving requirements and accelerated timelines.
- Infrastructure performance and monitoring experience
- Disaster Recovery planning and testing
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Grant Baker, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92673222