Enterprise Risk Director - Retail Banking - £90,000-£115,000 deo
A great opportunity has come up to work for a very progressive challenger bank based in Central London. The firm have grown their governance team significantly over the last 2 years and are now looking someone to come in and own the risk function.
Tasks will include:
- lead, manage, develop and motivate the EWRM an Prudential Risk Team
- Support the CRO deliver risk strategy and Risk Plan
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and its key components across the Bank including:
- Risk Strategy,
- Risk appetite,
- Risk governance, Three Line of Defence model and reporting
- Policy framework and assurance
- Helpto define the Risk Culture,
- Develop and implementing the Prudential Risk Framework
- Develop and implement Policy Framework and process for policy waiver and exceptions, ensure annual review of polices, waivers and undertake policy assurance
- Facilitate, monitor, organise and support the development, implementation and maintenance of Board and Executive level policy suite and policy library.
- Lead, Co-ordinate and deliver the ICAAP and RRP and oversight the delivery of the ILAAP ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and is fit for purpose for MB's size, nature and complexity
- Providing constructive challenge and oversight to the identification, measurement, monitoring, controlling and reporting of enterprise-wide and prudential risks (which include market, counterparty, capital and liquidity risk).
- Provide advice, challenge and where necessary education across the organisation including senior management.
- If you are interested in discussing this role further then please forward your cv for consideration.
If you have the stated experience and would like to find out more then please apply witihin or contact me at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org