- Finance Systems Manager (Dynamics 365)
- Fast growth FMCG business
- Remote working/London based
A Finance Systems Manager (Dynamics 365) is required to work for a fast-growth Consumer Products business based in London, in what is a newly created role. This is an opportunity to work for a business that has achieved record-breaking sales in 2020, the Finance Systems Manager will be project managing the implementation of Dynamics 365 to help facilitate further international growth.
The Finance Systems Manager (Dynamics 365) will report to the IT Director with a dotted line report to the Finance Director and will be supporting with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 across all international entities. You will be designing best practice for the finance processes across the business and will have extensive interaction with 3rd party Consultants, finance teams based internationally, and the operations team.
Finance Systems Manager responsibilities will include:
- Project managing the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 including working with various senior stakeholders across the business
- Designing best practice finance processes on the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 system
- Acting as the key interface between 3rd party Microsoft Dynamics consultants and the finance teams based internationally
- Streamlining and mapping out the new processes on the system
- Documenting new business processes and rolling these out to the business globally
- Working as the super-user for the Microsoft Dynamics system, dealing with any queries from the business
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics into new territories as the business expands its global reach
The successful candidate will have previous experience implementing or project managing the role out of Dynamics 365. You will have a finance background to be able to implement best practice finance processes across the group. Previous experience working in a Consumer or stock-related industry is beneficial but not essential. You must be proactive in nature and thrive at working on a project where you are working to set deliverables. The key to the success in this role is the ability to be able to communicate with stakeholders based internationally.
In return for your hardwork, you will have the opportunity to progress quickly in line with the company's growth. In return for your hardwork, you will be entitled to excellent benefits including a 10% bonus, private healthcare, and subsidised gym. The role will start off working remotely and the company will then offer a hybrid of office and home working moving forward.