DATA SCIENTIST DIRECTORLONDON£90,000-£110,000 + BENEFITSTHE COMPANY
This organisation is a leading marketing agency working internationally. They have a data arm of their business which is where this role sits. This area works across 5 core data verticals covering the full data spectrum.THE ROLE
As a Data Scientist Director, you will work with a number of interesting clients across sectors on advanced data projects. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Manage a team of data scientists and lead on projects.
- Advice on the best methodologies, approaches etc.
- Act as the main point of contact for the client, from brief through to delivery.
- Build and manage key stakeholder relationships and expectations.
A successful Data Scientist Director will have:
- Degree level or higher in a STEM subject.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to proactively network across functions and influence at all levels.
- Expert in a range of statistical and programming software; SQL, visualisation, Python.
- Experience having managed a team of data professionals of at least 4.
HOW TO APPLY
- A salary of £90,000-£110,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- A great office environment with a team of like-minded individuals
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia Morfett-Murdock via the apply link on this page.