We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to join a well-established nursery in East Ham, East London. The ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge and understanding EYFS curriculum planning and be an inspirational team leader. Person Specification:
NVQ level 3 Childcare or above
Experience of leading and motivating teams
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 1 years' experience in a similar roleSome of the Deputy Managers responsibilities will include:
- To work closely with the nursery manager and provide cover for this role in times of absence.
- To assist in the recruitment of nursery staff, manage inductions, supervisions and appraisals.
- To lead the team and support in EYFS planning and looking at reflective practice.
- To ensure children's observations, assessment and development records are maintained.
- To promote diversity and equal opportunity.
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships.
- To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- To lead by example working in a flexible manner and promoting high standards of care and education.
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call