A Project Manager required by a Global Law Firm to assist with the implementation of Intapp Open as well as other projects. You are likely to be working on multiple projects at one time, strong project planning, budget forecasting and organisation skills are essential.
The ideal candidate will have worked for a legal or professional services company, and ideally have experience with legal specific systems including Elite 3e, Aderant, iManage, Filesite and the Intapp Suite. This is a business-facing role so proven experience managing and engaging stakeholders is a pre-requisite.
Key Experience Required:
- You will have demonstrable end to end Project Management experience
- Experience implementing legal Systems
- Strong stakeholder engagement, planning and risk and issue management
- Experience working alongside Finance / Risk & Compliance Teams and understanding of PMS / Finance System processes
- Prince 2 Practitioner or AMP accredited
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to help drive significant change within a law firm and be part of a significant implementation program from initiation. Project Manager
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92510130