A UK subsidiary of a large International group is seeking to recruit a key hire within their finance function. The business is responsible for providing an impressive range of products to key markets across the UK, Europe, Asia and the Americas. A sustained period of success has paved the way for the business to bolster their finance team by hiring a new Finance Director to help challenge the status quo and take the business strategy forward into 2022 and beyond.
Working with an impressive leadership team and backed by a highly experienced Managing Director and the global group function, this is an exciting opportunity for a strong commercial leader to fully influence strategic decision making in a demanding and forward thinking market.
The ideal candidate will be offered the chance to take full ownership of all aspects of financial operations, driving and improving a team, influencing executive stakeholders and providing both story telling analysis and technical improvements across the company
Responsibilities will include but not restricted to the following:-
- Supporting the Managing Director on all aspects of commercial, operational and core finance as part of the Senior Leadership team
- Developing processes and improving divisional output.
- Develop and improve financial modelling and strategic analysis for future growth
- Act as key business partner to operations and other divisions throughout the business/ group.
- Manage the timely delivery of all financial information including the management and mentorship of an established finance team
- Provide detailed analysis on divisional results to deliver business KPI's and improve future decision making.
- Full responsibility for helping to produce long term strategic plans
- Focal point of contact for new and existing projects
The role requires a qualified accountant with relevant experience as Finance Director, Financial Controller or Head of Finance. You will be a hands on, proactive leader able to balance a variety of duties across finance and operations, forge and improve long term relationships with a variety of non-finance personnel and maintain high standards of work to drive the division to the next level. Those with previous experience and a deep understanding of the manufacturing sector and / or stock would hold a distinct advantage.
Acting as a key member of the groups leadership team this is an outstanding chance for those looking to make a positive step forward in their career. The company operate at the forefront of their chosen markets and this unique opportunity offers a strong financial incentive and unrivalled long term prospects across the wider group.