Our client, based in Surrey,
is currently recruiting for a Payroll and Pensions Manager on a permanent basis.
Our client is a prestigious Higher Education provider with stunning grounds, and a rich history of providing high quality education.
The position is due to start in May on a full time basis, however this is negotiable. The starting salary is £43,660 (inclusive of London Allowance)
The ideal candidate will have Higher Education experience as well as a strong pension knowledge and experience of using Resourcelink.Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Appropriate supervision and line management of payroll and pensions staff including annual appraisals and monitoring performance
- Managing the effective processing of pay and benefits and oversee the production, reconciliation and closure of the monthly payroll
- Undertaking monthly and year end payroll ledger reconciliations, P11D returns and the exercise of other payroll responsibilities that may reasonably be required
- The monthly data submission and payment to HMRC and any other foreign Social Security payments
- Monthly reporting of the College's wages and salaries to the Office for National Statistics
- Provision of the College's pension schemes with SAUL and USS
- Project manage the implementation of Automatic Enrolment, sourcing of an additional pension scheme and the ongoing running of the scheme ensuring accurate management and statutory compliance.
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Payroll and pensions experience at a large/similar organisation
- Higher Education experience (desirable)
- Zellis Resourcelink (desirable)
- Please inquire for full details
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
- 35 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Flexible working and working from home available
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Don't forget our recommendation scheme:
Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details