are currently seeking a Production Team Leader
based in Bedfordshire. The role...
As the Production Team Leader
your role will involve the following important duties:
The experience required...
- Ensure all daily workloads are managed in an efficient manner
- Drive and lead a culture of engaged motivated and accountable employees
- Responsible for personal development of the team
- Drive ongoing improvement projects and working practices
- Lead daily team briefings, discuss problems, and implement changes and improvements reporting any findings to the operations manager.
- Maintain KPI's and use these to measure performance.
- Ensure all activities are undertaken and controlled in accordance with the Quality Management System. (QMS)
As a successful Production Team Leader,
you will have the following:
Summary of the Production Team Leader role... Salary:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in relevant electronic production role
- Have proven Management and leadership experience
- Knowledge and working experience of ISO9001 and ISO14001 requirements.
- Awareness of Health & Safety requirements within a production environment.
BedfordType of Contract:
Permanent, Full timeHours
: Full Time - Monday-Friday The benefits...
The business is well established, offering training and progression. Great working hours and excellent benefits. This is a new role so there is the scope to make the role your own and get involved in process improvement and implementation of new systems. This role would suit
an experienced manager in an engineering/technical environment
**Thank you for your interest in the Production Team Leader
role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**