Marketing Account Manager - Competitive - Thatcham, Berkshire (flexible working available)The Role
Are you an ambitious digital marketing professional looking for an exciting new opportunity? If so, a first-rate digital marketing agency is looking for a Marketing Account Manager to provide timely, organised and professional support to our Client Services Team.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of agency life, including: running digital campaigns, automation, SEO, advertising, creative content and website updates.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Developing the marketing strategy for your clients in line with their objectives, co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities to budget.
- Achieving the creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
The company is an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency focused on helping companies develop and refine their marketing processes to meet their business goals. Our solutions are very business-centric, and we deliver this to a diverse range of customers.
Our services include website/app design and development, digital design and print services, website maintenance, support and hosting, and a wide range of marketing services such as SEO, content marketing, social media, online advertising and email marketing.The Benefits
The benefits of being a Marketing Account Manager include:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days' holiday
- Clear career path with opportunities to progress
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to employee benefits portal
- 'Take 5' - flexible working programme
- Regular team days out and incentives
- Company auto enrolment pension scheme
- Optional Company health scheme
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing Account Manager:
- Minimum 3 years working in a marketing role OR relevant degree/qualification and 2 years working in a marketing role; marketing agency experience/client-facing experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and confident writing copy
- Demonstrable working knowledge of strategy creation, digital marketing, and other digital marketing activities
- A fast learner and self-motivated team player who takes the initiative and rolls up their sleeves when necessary
- Great attention to detail, organised and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially aware and enthusiastic and interested about marketing and current trends, including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, website usability and measuring successes
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.