An International Sales Manager, who has a good understanding of international student recruitment is needed to join a modern institution with colleges across the UK. Expect to play a key role in growing the international student body.This role is remote; however you will be expected on occasion to visit their colleges across the UK and Europe.
With over 35 years' experience in helping students launch successful careers in the creative industry. Our client is the largest and leading provider of contemporary music education in Europe offering a broad range of Higher and Further Education music courses - including BA Honours Degrees, nationally accredited Diplomas and Postgraduate Teaching Certificates. They are now seeking an International Sales Manager / Recruitment Manager with a passion for the creative arts to join their team.
The International Sales Manager / Student Recruitment Manager will play an integral role in growth across international markets, harnessing a unique opportunity to create new strategies for international recruitment across all sectors (popular music, performing arts, screen and film.) You will report to the Recruitment and Admissions Director and working closely with teams across the institute to further grow the international student body. The International Sales Manager / Recruitment Manager will quickly learn the strengths of their educational offering and be able to develop the sales strategy to regions which will enable a growth in enrollments for the 2021/2 academic year and beyond.To qualify...
You should be an International Sales Manager / Recruitment Manager / Student Recruitment Manager / Student Recruitment Officer / International Recruitment Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A good understanding of international student recruitment, particularly within creative arts;
- The ability to develop a strategy for international student recruitment;
- The ability to develop, manage and motivate a small team and to work closely with others in the admission and recruitment team and beyond.
- A proven sales and agent experience, ideally within the international education sector.
- An appreciation of the relationship between the group and the individual colleges and how to optimise the best results for both.
- Experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on commercial strategies to meet targets.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills combined with a determination to deliver results.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Budget management experience and good numerical skills.
- You enjoy being part of a team but also able to work in a self-directed manner;
- You can generate ideas, apply meaningful actions and taking a self-reflective approach.
A passion for the creative arts and education is also desirable for this role to ensure a high level of care and understanding is demonstrated while developing and carrying out various international recruitment strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity for an International Sales Manager / Recruitment Manager with a strong work ethic, looking to work for a leading music institution offering career progression and a great working environment.