An Assistant Accountant position has become available in the Solihull area for an amazing client of Mitchell Adam. This position is an amazing temporary to permanent opportunity for someone who is really wanting to kick-start their finance career and is looking to get themselves into an amazing, supportive company. This job opportunity has become available due to growth within the business.
This position will be working in the purchase ledger team to manage stock within the business, assisting with cost analysis and analysing cash flow of the stock, as well as some forecasting. There will be some assistance with analysing risky suppliers/clients as well. The successful candidate will also be required to assist with other purchase ledger tasks such as organising payment runs, processing accruals and prepayment and entering invoices.
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience with cost analysis of stock, as well as experience with analysing cash flow and balance sheets, and possible forecasting experience.
- Have experience working in a purchase ledger role, such as organising payment runs, processing accruals and prepayments and entering invoices.
- Have a relevant qualification, such as a degree or have started studying towards an ACCA or CIMA.
- Be a strong communicator, as this role requires liaising with multiple internal departments as well as external clients.
In return, you will:
- Get the opportunity to work for an amazing company, who are constantly growing, that are regularly providing their staff with opportunities for growth and progression.
- Receive a yearly bonus, a staff laptop, and free health insurance, among other staff bonuses.
- Receive ongoing support during the whole interview process and within the first 3 months at your role to ensure you are getting any advice and support you need to be your best within this position.
- Have the option for study support for ACCA or CIMA, if this is a path you would like to go down, or have started to go down.
If you have the relevant experience and feel that you would be confident in a role like this then please submit your application now.