This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global Supply Chain organisation, as they are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their busy team which provides logistics solutions!
To manage Supplier invoices ensuring invoices are validated and processed effectively and efficiently. To ensure that all Supplier queries are resolved accurately and in a timely manner and ensure profitability is maintained. Ensure all invoices and back up's are raised to the customer in a timely manner whilst ensuring profitability.Key Skills required
- Problem Solving - Able to identify issues for escalation and suggest corrective action.
- Support Change - Able to support change and suggest ways of development
- Customer focused - Be confident in working with customers on a daily basis.
- Team Working - Ensure coherent process and structure is adhered to, whilst demonstrating the relevant initiative and drive to be able to work independently.
- Process driven - capable of following a process thoroughly and identifying ways of improvement
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to investigate issues until resolved.
- Strong organisational skills & excellent ability to prioritise workload
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.