D365 Finance Consultant - 6 Month Contract
Currently recruiting for a globally renowned leading retail business. You will have the opportunity to think differently and try out new ideas and ways of doing things. You will play an active role in shaping future projects of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for any D365 Finance Consultant for a 6-month contract. My client is a looking for a consultant to implement Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations into their business.
Your role will involve supporting the client on their upgrade from AX 2009 to D365 Finance.Responsibilities
- Implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations into a leading retail business.
- Lead a team of consultants and engineers through the process.
- Work with business leaders across the organisation to determine and explain how software is developed and delivered.
- Develop and enhance methodologies and practices for the application & data life cycle management in line with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement.
- Experience using D365FO is essential
- AX2009/2012 experience is also essential
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Finance module
- Ability to manage client relationships and provide support
To discuss this and other Microsoft Dynamics opportunities in more detail please send your CV to or call Michael Hoffmann on in complete confidence.
Nigel Frank is the global leader for the most talented Microsoft Dynamics personnel. We are also the leading recruitment partner for Microsoft Gold Partners across the UK. We always guarantee a premium service for all of our candidates.