Are you an experienced Video Editor who is seeking the next step in their professional career? Working within a dynamic and successful Digital Marketing company in Shropshire, you will be playing an active role in the development of their growing Video department. A permanent role where no two days are the same and the opportunity to work with a variety of Clients to further develop artistic skills. The Role
- Take responsibility for the development of a junior Video Editor
- Capture studio-quality video on location and on-site
- Take a brief to grasp production team's needs and specifications.
- Create/review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes' value and contribution to continuity.
- Planning of shoots with internal departments
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy for each client.
- Three years of experience as video specialist and Editor of a similar role.
- High level of experience of using video and editing equipment.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Final Cut, Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Animation design skills would be a plus.
- Permanent contract
- Free on-site parking