Account Manager, Bournemouth Your new company
We deliver the most accurate and comprehensive construction sales leads in the UK. We combine this with business analysis and forecasting, enabling businesses to make sales, win contracts and plan for future growth. Joining us means joining an ambitious and determined team with a proven track record of year on year double-digit growth, where innovative thinking is encouraged and results are generously rewarded.
- Grow your assigned client base renewal rate through driving user engagement
- Successfully negotiate annual contract renewal for all assigned accounts
- Pro-actively monitor assigned clients service usage/ROI against objectives
- Respond to support requests, in an efficient and timely manner
Your key accountability will be to increase user and company engagement with us to meet monthly & quarterly renewal billings targets through upselling your accounts and holding annual price increases. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for an assigned group of clients dealing with support enquiries and proactively managing the account throughout the subscription maintaining and establishing contacts throughout the company.
In addition, pro-active appraisal of each assigned client's usage against their objectives and expectations determined and agreed at the outset along with the sale of appropriate additional services to optimise usage and payback.
Account Manager must be able to maintain a clear understanding of service usage in the context of each clients business. Operating with professionalism, thoroughness and timely efficiency, the nature of the role requires ownership of sometimes difficult user problems or dealing positively with an occasional customer complaint and seeing it through to a positive and timely conclusion.
Thoroughness in record keeping and the efficient maintenance of accurate Client contact is an absolute requirement of this responsible role
- Dealing with others over the telephone in an Account Management or Sales Role
- Experience of working within the Construction Industry would be an advantage
- Ability to deal calmly with pressured situations
- Understanding of the construction industry
- Knowledge of our website and services would be beneficial
- Knowledge and competent use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Business to Business experience
- Experience of Sales Force CRM would be beneficial
- Self motivated with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to understand clients' current working methods and objectives, through clear, logical questioning and align our service accordingly.
- Confidence, clarity, empathy, patience and professionalism when handholding clients through complex tasks.
- Thoroughness in maintaining accurate and up-to-date client records
- Negotiation/Closing skills
- Relationship building
- Objection handling
- Confidence, Clarity and Patience when in communication with others
- Excellent communicator
- Works effectively with minimal supervision
- Reliable and self motivated with strong organisational skills
Competitive Salary discussed on application - achievable OTE.
Hybrid working offered once things back to normal.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.