This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a well-established housing association working within social housing sector.
Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our team in the NW10 area.What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Finance Assistant, you will be carrying out varied administration duties including:
Could this be the ideal role for me?
- Coding and posting of invoices on to finance system
- Ensure records and databases are kept up to date
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Supporting Credit control, raising Sales Invoices
- Checking and monitoring housing benefit claims ensuring correct payments are being received.
- Posting and reconciliation of Credit Card statements
- Regularly chasing any receipts not received for submitted expenses or credit cards
- Monitor that invoices are approved by the Budget Holders in line with supplier payment credit terms
- Providing general assistance to the finance team - covering for absences within the team
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the business
To be successful in the role of Finance Assistant, you will need to have at least some previous experience in a similar role. You will also require:
What we offer:
- Good knowledge of IT packages- MS Excel, Word, Outlook or similar (preferred)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and be willing to learn
- Excellent work ethic, honest and diligent
- Clean DBS check will be required.
- Ability to work on your own initiative but also work well as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledge of accounting software will be an asset
In return for your hard work as our Finance Assistant, you will be offered:
- Full time position
- Competitive salary of £20,000 - £25,000
- Immediate start
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Finance Assistant, APPLY TODAY!