Our Clients is a leading edge construction business, this role is based in their fabulous HQ and supporting a busy and energetic accounts team.
The role of Accounts/ Office Administrator is to undertake a wide range of administrative and accounts support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the company.
This is an excellent entry level for someone looking to progress in to an accounts based career.Main Duties and Responsibilities;
Skills and Experience Required:
- Cover the main phone line, directing calls as necessary and dealing with any enquiries
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional manner
- Organise internal meeting requirements (e.g. refreshments, lunches, preparation and setting up of meeting rooms)
- Management and booking of travel and hotels for all staff
- Manage hire car accounts and requests, including best prices
- Manage timesheet and weekend working collection and collation
- Manage maintenance and supplies for office equipment; photocopiers, plotters, fax machines, franking machines etc.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax, formatting documents etc.
- Maintain filing systems (electronically and hard copy)
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, timesheets and emails
- Open, sort, log and distribute incoming correspondence (post and parcel deliveries)
- Updating the company contact list with any leavers and new starters details and distribution of lists
- Support the Finance Director and Accounts Team
- Support the Fleet Manager and HR Manager as and when required
- Raising Purchase Orders when required
- Manage petty cash
- Organise couriers
- Ability to plan and prioritise daily/weekly workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literate in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Experience in a similar role
- Good team player
- Good telephone manner