Account Manager - Customer Experience Agency
- Highly regarded global agency
- Helping well-known brands strengthen their consumer relationships
- Opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the South West
- Industry leading benefits, development and progression opportunities
As Account Manager, it is your responsibility to help manage the efficient delivery of brilliant creative, digital and/or data focussed campaigns with relentless attention to detail and organisation underpinned with strong relationship building skills - both internally and with clients.Overview
- As a customer engagement agency, knowing the end customer is critical, meaning you will be demonstrating your understanding of strong creative work and how data and insight can drive this.
- As an Account Manager you may be starting to have supervision responsibility for an Account Executive and as such will need to run and own multiple projects whilst developing their own skills.
- A conscientious and hard-working individual showing great enthusiasm to learn and pass on your learnings to the team.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage several projects and stakeholders at the same time
- You will be owning, writing and delivering briefs and supporting the SAM in developing more complex briefs (creative, data, development). You will be working closely with internal teams to produce great work.
- Responsible for ensuring all projects are delivered on time, to budget whilst maintaining client satisfaction
- You will have daily client contact and will be comfortable in building a strong relationship. You may need to help your client prioritise and ensure our work retains integrity and quality.
- Highly organised in approach, ensuring documentation and administration is smooth, timely and efficient.
- Actively involved in client and internal presentations.
You need to have..
- Actively participate in all meetings and status calls, showing confidence and a thorough understanding of projects you are involved with.
- A passion for marketing and engaging customers
- Educated to Degree level and/or Minimum 1-2 years working within direct or integrated agency environment
- Methodical, with strong attention to detail
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in digital channels and marketing technology
- Confident and effective communicator
Send your CV to us today!