A passionate and strategic Digital Marketing Executive is required to join a fast-paced, successful Marketing department based in Gloucester. Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
This role is perfect for someone seeking a long-term future within a company that focuses on personal career development. You will have the opportunity to utilise your knowledge of SEO, PPC, Social Media, Creative Copy, Website and Trend Analysis and much more!Client
CV Screen is recruiting for a rapidly growing B2B eCommerce company. Skills Required
The Digital Marketing Executive will ideally have the following experience:
- A solid understanding of PPC, Display, Google Analytics and SEO
- Proven analytical and reporting skills
- Experience of using CMS in a commercial environment - such as Woodpress, Umbraco, or Magento
- Strong CRM marketing skills
- Proven Social Media skillset, with expertise in Facebook ads
- Highly competent in email marketing
- Campaign creation and management
- Previous knowledge of e-commence platforms - Advantageous but not essential.
Nr. GloucesterCommutable from:
Cheltenham / Worcester / Bristol / StroudWorking Hours
Monday - Friday - Full timeSalary / Benefits
Up to £30,000 + benefitsTo Apply
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on to discuss the role in more detail.