National law firm seek a Plot Sales Executive within their residential development team in Liverpool.
Their national Real Estate team provides a complete range of legal and advisory services on all aspects of commercial and residential property for both the public and private sector. They advise on and draft heads of terms, development agreements and associated construction, planning and site disposal matters, funding arrangements, freehold transfer and associated due diligence procedures, grant assignment and lease renewals. Their clients range from major retailers, leisure operators, regional developers, local authorities, universities and healthcare providers. They have been involved in a range of projects from £100 million city centre regeneration schemes to smaller bespoke ventures.
- To manage a caseload of plot sales conveyancing files including Social Housing transactions including (but not limited to) shared ownership, right to buy and help to buy.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Checking titles and dealing with enquiries.
- Deal with any compliance issues.
- Assist other case handlers with their caseloads of similar work.
- Liaise with various parties such as other solicitors, clients etc.
- Perform billing duties, ensuring bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Satisfy standards of client care in accordance with Team Manager guidelines and directions.
- Complete client MI procedures.
- Achieve set financial and chargeable targets.
- Comply with relevant rules, policies and procedures.
- Keep up to date with legal developments.
The person specification:
- Previous experience working with housing developers is preferable but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of conveyancing is essential.
- Ability to check freehold and leasehold titles.
- Complete SDLTs/Land Registry forms.
- Manage clients expectations.
For further information on this vacancy, please contact Adrian Richards at Cavendish Maine.Reference: AR/23085Candidate care:
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.