I am currently recruiting for my client who are based Chester. They are looking to recruit an experienced purchase ledger clerk / finance assistant into the finance team. The company are very well established and going through an exciting period of growth. All finance team all currently working from home however the idea is that over time things will move back to the office full time / a couple of days / week.
Ideally, you will be studying AAT and keen to progress onto CIMA qualification and will have 3 years in a similar position. Must be readily available to start a new role (4 week notice or less)Main Duties
To successfully fill this role, the candidate should have the following skills & experience
- Maintain all aspects relating to purchase ledger for certain group companies, including raising purchase orders, matching & posting supplier invoices in ERP system and monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Posting of supplier's invoices
- Daily bank reconciliations across multiple currency and intercompany accounts
- Preparing on-line bank payments to suppliers
- Ensuring creditor days remain within acceptable boundaries and investigating and reconciling outstanding POA's
- Providing PO requisition training to new starters
- Produce financial data/information for managers on request
- In conjunction with the finance team, provide external auditors with assistance in their annual audit of the accounts.
- Provide administrative assistance as and when needed by the manager
- AAT studier / qualified
- Be self-motivated and able to work as part of a small team, managing multiple tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Have an analytical mind
- Display the ability to develop strong relationships with other stakeholders including overseas colleagues and 3rd party advisors
- Have good Excel skills
- ERP System knowledge desirable
If you feel you have the necessary skills, please apply to be considered for the shortlist and also to find out full details.
Salary c£23,000 + study support (AAT / CIMA) + pension 5%, private healthcare, dental insurance, life insurance etc.
Currently fully remote working with flexi time, long term will be flexible remote working with maybe 2 / 3 days in office over the week.