Paid Search Account ManagerProgressive and Entrepreneurial International Media AgencyIs it time for you to step-up and begin working for one of the world's fastest-growing media planning & buying agencies in the UK? This could be your opportunity to become a Paid Search Account Manager in an agency born in the digital age, working across high profile brands! The Opportunity
- With a progressive and entrepreneurial approach to business and culture, this agency has created new models and ways of working which are leading the industry in defining the agency of the future.
- This is your chance to join an agency who is designed to think audience first - to face into disruption. Using data signals to understand the flow of audiences and build communications systems that balance the need to build and convert demand.
- Being able to play a pivotal role in delivering best-in-class Paid Search campaigns for our clients and help them achieve their Business objectives.
- Planning, forecasting and creating media plans utilising tools available for us as Search practitioners.
- Hands-on PPC campaign management from set up to optimisation and measurement within Native and 3rd party PPC management consoles i.e. SA360
- Carry out and deliver thorough optimisation roadmaps across all Search platforms (Google, Bing and Amazon).
- Implement analysis testing and innovation opportunities to optimize Search and Shopping campaigns to improve performance
- Complete and proactively look at improving reporting to bring further efficiencies to the team
- Carry out regular campaign and budget management checks
- Contribute to regular client meetings preparing material and presenting on performance and account actions
- Work with the Account Director to scope out new opportunities to improve performance and drive innovation
- Positive attitude & most importantly genuine enthusiasm
- A PPC specialist with strong hands-on experience across traditional Search
- Analytically minded with the ability to interpret data and identify trends
- Eager to improve knowledge and skills through continuous training
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- You are pro-active and driven to deliver best in class planning and output for your client partners
- A confident presenter and communicator
- An individual that builds relationships with clients and media owners
- Comfortable with navigating through the different platforms, UIs and third-party tools i.e. SA360
- Proficient with optimising PPC campaigns with different KPIs: e.g. Brand & DR
If you are interested, please get in touch for a confidential conversation with Lois Holder on 07501 052 258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pivotal is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law