Do you have an eye for a story and get a buzz from placing coverage? Do you enjoy leading a team from the front, inspiring others to go above and beyond for your clients?
Do you have a passion for video games, interactive technology and communications?
Bastion is the leading independent interactive entertainment communications agency in the UK working with some of the biggest brands including Amazon Games Studios, EA, Epic Games, Prime Gaming, Square Enix and many more. Bastion also leads the Onevoice Network of agencies in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
We are looking for smart, eloquent, motivated, tenacious, gregarious, kind and funny account managers to join our fast-growing team based in Shoreditch.
Candidates must have:
- 2-4 years' experience in PR, Marketing or similar, whether in-house or agency
- A strong sense of 'client first' in your approach to work
- The ability to approach challenges creatively and with an open mind
- Experience in managing clients and/or stakeholders
- A strong knowledge of the media landscape and have established contacts
- The ability to prioritise work, both for yourself and for your team
- Be passionate about video games and tech
- Be constantly curious and willing to learn and diversify
- Work from our award winning office in London three days a week
Successful candidates will receive a strong package including:
- Salary up to £35k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Pension contributions
- Access to private healthcare
- Access to Perks at Work platform
- Access to office gym
- Dedicated budget to training and professional development
- Regular company after hours activities
In the first instance tell us more about you by sending an email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org