An exciting opportunity join an agency that is heavily focused on the sports sector, as well as working in other sectors, such as fashion, music and entrtainment. It is a strong full-serive creative agency with offices globally.
There are two roles
, both working with household named brands, all sports related. At least 50% of your time will be spent on this brand alone and the rest split between others.
The roles need someone who is
- Strong relationships with Influencers in this space
- Strong media relations experience
- Influencer marketing
- Content creation
- Talent management and activation
- Min. 3/4yrs experience in a leading integrated consumer, lifestyle or sports agency
- Strategic thinking and plan writing
- Demonstrate an understanding of the commercial environment behind a brief and utilise your earned media and influencer marketing experience to implement a clear and concise strategy and plan
- Campaign activation and management
- As a confident earned media and influencer operator, you will use your management experience to deliver the campaign strategy and creative alongside your team
- Experience managing talent and delivering activations with multiple stakeholders.
- Client management
- Ensure client support is our number one priority in terms of reporting, coverage collation and evaluation and be the point person and expert on-hand for the client day-to-day.
- Excellent writing and grammar
- Draft short project plans, content calendars, press releases and media alerts on behalf of clients for key audiences.
- Influencer Management
- Enthusiasm and desire to unearth new names and creators relevant to client sectors and ability to explore future content opportunities as a result
- Digital and social media engagement
These roles are looking for people who want to have impact and influence and genuinely love the sports sector, as well as experience of working with brands that bare Gen Z focused.
Please apply to today for an initial conversation.