⚡ Does executing marketing strategies and seeing your work go live motivate you?
⚡ Does growing businesses excite you?
⚡Do you hear the word analytics and your ears perk up?
Okay, while the last one might be an exaggeration, you get the individual we want to join our team.
Now, are you ready to join a rapidly growing digital agency?
You'll be looking after clients within different sectors of different sizes, all with a single goal in mind, growth. From jumping in and out of PPC campaigns to paid social campaigns, it's a dynamic and agile role. Working alongside a team of 11, you'll have plenty of support so we can collectively grow together.
We're a digital agency based in the heart of Birmingham, Colmore Business District. A close-knit group of designers, developers, content creators, and marketers who come together to create things. We're one of the fastest-growing agencies in the Midlands, and last year awarded 'Outstanding Business Of The Year', a token to our hard work. This year we're on track to achieve even more.
A bit about you
You've got some experience under your belt and looking for the next move. You're wanting to grow with an agency and be part of big plans for the future. You care about your craft and constantly aim to go above and beyond.
What you'll be getting up to:
It's true when our staff say, no two days are the same, but you can get an insight as to what you'll be doing.
- Managing your own client portfolio and/or supporting client managers
- Creating and delivering multi-channel strategies to meet client objectives
- Running digital marketing campaigns focussing on Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram) and Google Pay Per Click
- Growing social media accounts
- Writing website content and SEO copy
- Working on email marketing campaigns and website updates
- Supporting new business where necessary
What we're after from you
- Experience with client management
- Digital savvy with examples of running successful campaigns across social and PPC
- Experience with using Google Adwords
- Experience with running paid social ads
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Competent with Google Analytics
- Experience and understanding of SEO
- Experience with PR (Desirable)
- Outstanding communication and attention to detail
- Knowledge of website development and comfortable with WordPress
We're a family, a close-knit team and we're growing together. There's no forced fun, such as mundane work events, we're all friends and work hard for each other. So we can play hard. Here are a few reasons why Sketch:
Benefits & Perks:
- Spotify membership
- Gym membership
- Birthday's off
- Sketch Creative annual holiday
- Flexible working hours and work from home schedule
- Training and development
Contract Type: Full Time
Location: Colmore Row, Birmingham (1 day remote)
Salary: Negotiable (Around £24,000)
Start Date: TBC