- Play a key role in the marketing team creating quality social media campaigns.
- Amazing culture and flexible working environment.
- New role due to sustained growth.
This new role has come about from the continued fast growth of an established eCommerce offering. As Social Media Specialist, you will work closely with the Marketing team to plan and produce first class social media campaigns across a range of channels. A passion for all things social is an absolute must!What you'll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity for a social media enthusiast to join an established and thriving eCommerce brand. Your role will involve getting stuck in creating and delivering a wide range of organic and paid social media campaigns, from ideation and planning to content creation and analysing and reporting on social performance, utilising data to support the overall marketing strategy and goals.
With an amazing product range, award nominations for their fast-growth, an awesome culture, newly refurbished kitted out offices, fantastic training and career development opportunities, this really is a really great place to work. The team are working almost entirely remotely at the moment, but when things calm down you'll have the flexibility to either work from home or in the office.What experience you'll need
What you'll get in return for your talents
- Ideally you'll be in a similar role as a Social Media Executive, Social Media Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive or Content Executive.
- Extensive experience with content creation for a range of channels.
- Organic and Paid Social experience is a must.
- First rate communication skills and a natural flare for writing.
- Creative mindset with the ability to juggle multiple projects from conception to execution.
- Self starter with a positive can do attitude.
There is a competitive salary on offer, entirely dependent on experience, ideally around the £25k mark, but they're all about finding the right person so could stretch to £30k. Benefits are generous, including 30 days holiday, training and development opportunities, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, beautiful offices, free parking and more!What's next?
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.