Senior Digital Account Manager Northampton£30k+
My client is a full-service digital marketing agency who is currently going through a period of growth and are actively looking to engage with a Senior Digital Account Manager to join their fantastic team in Northampton.
This role will offer flexible working, with 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home, offering a fun and vibrancy marketing agency feel to their office environment.
In this Senior Account Manager role, you will be required to manage and develop strategic marketing plans for retained customer and growing accounts with focus on SEO, PPC, Social, Email and Hubspot inbound marketing. You will be allocated accounts to manage and it will be the Senior Account Manager's role to make sure that plans are being delivered and maintiaing the best customer support to each customer in your portfolio.
Day to day this role will be varied, although the bascis of this role will reuqire you to understand your clients needs making sure tasks are delivered on time and to budget. You will need to have a flair for client communication and have skills in building lasting relationships. Job role responsibilities include:
Requirements and Qualifications
- Manage client's day to day needs by being a direct point of contact.
- Manage a client portfolio by including regular and comprehensive reporting, phone calls and video conferencing.
- Manage client expectations.
- Attending client meetings.
- Identifying opportunities to grow the business with existing clients.
- Make sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion by working collaboratively with the delivery team.
- Deliver outstanding service.
- Learning about the latest techniques and accepted understanding of current best practice methods.
- Experience working within an agency-side role
- A genuine passion and knowledge of digital marketing, with an interest in SEO and inbound marketing
- Effective time management, planning and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confidence in delivering effective feedback but also able to receive and act on any constructive feedback given to you
- Hubspot & Google Analytics experience