This represents an exceptional opportunity to join an established, reputable City of London firm in the growing Property Finance team.
This City of London-based law firm are looking for a Real Estate Finance Solicitor with 1-3 years PQE to join a dedicated and established team. They are open to remote working and flexible working on a permanent basis.The firm
This firm has one of the most well-respected names for quality Property work across London. They are a multi-service practice, with Real Estate flavour throughout all the other departments. The firm punches well above their weight and their main competitors are impressively some Top 50 firms,
they deal with a quality of work on par with some of the most well-known law firms.The roleThe firm is seeking a Property Finance Solicitor with 1-3 years post-qualified experience.
This role will sit within a well-known and established team. The secured lending/property finance department deals with an exceptional quality and have established themselves as a trusted name to an unprecedented number of panels.
You will deal with a broad range of work that, among other areas, will include:
- Advising on the acquisition of property investments and developments
- Acting on behalf of Banks, Companies, Investors, Developers and more.
- Dual-representation - acting for both lender and borrower
- Secured lending
- Bridging and property finance
Salary & Benefits:
- You will a Property Finance Solicitor with 1-3 years PQE
- You will have experience acting for both borrowers and lenders on secured lending and other related property finance
- You will be able to handle the property due-diligence related
- You will be ambitious, commercially minded and dynamic
- You will be a team player
This is a first-class opportunity for a Property Finance Solicitor to join a leading, London-based practice based in the City of London.Apply now for immediate consideration or give me a call for a confidential conversation.
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
- Excellent benefits package
- You will deal with high quality work, working alongside a highly-regarded team
- You will have excellent support from a large real estate finance team
- This team is taking more market share and now an exciting time to join