An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Risk and Compliance Solicitor to join this established law firm in West Hampshire, in this succession planning role due to retirement. You will be actively involved in the management and administration of the practice as the firms Compliance Manager. They are expanding as a firm having recently merged with a local Hampshire based law firm, so it's an exciting time to be joining them during this growth period.
Full time or part time will be considered.
Your role as a Risk and Compliance Manager will include:
- Handling complaints
- Advising on risk and compliance issues
- Working with the SRA, Legal Ombudsman and Information Commissioner
- GDPR and FCA compliance
- Working with colleagues on the ongoing development and implementation of Risk & Compliance training
To be considered for this role you should have:
- 6+ years of experience in the legal risk & compliance sector
- Ideally a qualified Solicitor (but not essential)
- Through understanding of the UK Legal regulatory framework
- Excellent communication skills
This is a critical hire, and my client is looking to conduct interview's as soon as possible, so a hand over can take place.
If you're a Risk & Compliance Manager/Solicitor looking for a new role in Hampshire, the please contact Chris Rodriguez and apply now.
(Please note that the salary is just a guideline).