A great opportunity to join a market leading Manufacturing business based in Trafford Park. The role is busy, offering lots of variety and is suited to someone with experience in credit insurance.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
* Monitor and maintain customer credit accounts within agreed limits
* Review credit worthiness of new and existing customers and to report on overdue accounts
* Ensuring the successful collection of cash and reduction of aged debt
* Line management of a small team of credit controllers
* Building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business to ensure coordination between sales, planning and finance
* Improve the effectiveness of the credit control function
The successful candidate will be/have:
* Previous experience within a similar Credit Control or risk management role
* Line management or mentoring experience
* Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
* A strong teamwork ethic
* Ability to influence customers using a calm and friendly approach.
* Organised and methodical in your approach to work.
* Excellent attention to detail
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.