Do you pride yourself on delivering a high level of customer service? Are you looking to join an employer who are a well-respected UK wide organisation who truly value their staff? Are you ready for a challenge that will see you working in an exceptionally fast paced customer centric environment where no 2 days are the same? If this sounds like you then we at Office Angels have the perfect opportunity for a long term temporary Customer Account Manager based in Dunfermline, Fife.
- Monitoring of customer service inbox
- Reporting and providing feedback to internal departments
- Liaising with Claims Department
- Resolving and escalating any customer complaints
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling senior staff diaries
- Maintain high standards of customer service whilst monitoring customer and issue handling
- Order materials when required
- Process invoices and purchase orders as and when required
- Ensuring accurate data is being pulled and recorded correctly in relevant system for all customer issues and KPI's
- Customer and solution focused
- Able to make informed decisions independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer facing role
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to take initiative and prioritise workload efficiently
If you feel you have the skills and experience to make this role your own and truly add value to this company, please do get in touch ASAP - this role will be interviewing around the start of May with a view to start the following week!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.