The Videographer will be responsible for creating scripts, editing footage and creating video content for clients and to plan shoot logistics (doing whatever needs to be done to make your idea come to life including finding and scheduling locations, collaborating with influencers, organising your equipment, etc.)
You would be working alongside individuals within a tight knit creative team to deliver compelling and engaging client campaigns suitable for publication across multiple channels.Key Responsibilities
- To create the video strategy for the agency to take it into a video first approach
- To work with the creative team to understand the client brief and provide ideas for video content
- Independently script, design and direct assigned video projects from conception to completion
- Transport, set up, and operate AV equipment for pre-recorded location and studio productions
- Edit and distribute projects to agreed specification and deadline
- Coordinate technical resource
- Configure and maintain AV equipment and keep up to date inventory
- Manage your work schedule effectively, ensuring deadlines are met
- To manage resource library for a streamlined workstation
- Ensure expertise in professional audio and/or video editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards, keep up to date with new technologies
- You must have a relevant qualification or equivalent experience in videography and ideally photography, as well as some hands-on experience.
- Experience working with commercial video production software, i.e Adobe Premier and Affect Effects.
- Experience across motion graphics, interactive video and basic audio.
- A proven experience of creating ideas for video content.
- Experience creating for social platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook
To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
- Time Management Skills - Ability to support and control a multitude of activities and be able to handle multiple tasks and accounts, prioritise tasks and negotiate deadlines
- Proven communication skills to meet requirements of daily contact with Client and internal departments and formal presentations
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills both internally and external
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Creativity and imagination
- Comfortable working productively across multiple in-house teams.
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
- Be between 16 - 24
- Must currently be on universal credit