An excellent opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join the accounts team at a highly reputable firm of Accountants based in East London. This will suit a recent graduate or somebody that is about to finish their university degree this year. With a client base that is hugely varied and includes clients in sectors from tech start-ups, property investment companies, wholesalers, retailers, consultants, large group companies and non-listed Plcs.
They are now looking for the right candidate to have ambition to succeed in a professional environment, where every opportunity for career development is achievable. Indeed, some of the company directors and the majority of their managers stated as trainees and are now holding senior positions within. All of the team have direct contact with clients both through email and phone, and therefore excellent spoken and written English is imperative.
As an ACCA gold approved employer, they will provide full study and training support and with regular reviews, training courses and mentoring and provide the framework and support structure for the right candidate to flourish.Job role:
- Training to become a fully rounded accountant with exposure and knowledge of each department including: Accounts, Audit, Payroll, Bookkeeping and company legal aspects.
- Aim that within 12 months simple limited company accounts and tax can be prepared
- Audit fieldwork as part of an audit team
- Immediate direct client involvement
- Full study support package including paid courses and study leave
- 6 monthly reviews whilst a trainee
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays + Additional 3 duvet days a year
- Company pension
- 4pm office finish on Fridays
- Regular team events + Table tennis in the office
- Excellent English both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Excel would be advantageous
- Understanding of the accounting profession
- Must be highly enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Can work as part of a team or independently
- Ability to drive would be useful
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skillset and experience match the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process