An excellent permanent opportunity has arisen to join one of the North West's most successful, award winning businesses as a Finance Administrator, based in Chester.
Reporting to the Finance Team Leader your responsibilities are as follows:
Resolving Customer queries via workflows, e-mails and phone calls
• Completion of the Debt Reports and collecting debt on a daily basis
• Processing refunds/discounts/amendments
• Processing of funds received from partners
• The completion of tasks associated with the conclusion of monthly payments and statements.
• Assisting with withdrawals as and when required.
• Assisting with Special Instructions as and when required.
• Pro-actively liaising with other areas of the business to ensure the best service is provided.
• Processing and sorting outgoing external mail
• Ad-Hoc duties as identified by the Finance Manager and the Finance Team Leaders.
To be considered for this role, the following experience is required:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Friendly approach to all members of the organisation
- Experience working with Excel
Nice to have:
- Experience within a Customer Services role
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Production of reports
- Other elements of finance administration
- Debt collection experience
- Experience working within a Finance/Accounts Department
As well as a salary of up to £19,500 DOE, you will receive an outstanding benefits package including 33 days' holiday (including bank holidays), an additional day off during the week of your birthday, an annual bonus scheme plus staff discounts and much more. Working hours will be Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm. Apply now for consideration.